Friday, November 20, 2009

Should I

Should I get Married?
Am i getting married because
it's just the things to do today
every body else is doing it!!
What will they say if I am all alone
I see people getting married
day in and day out
I also hear about marriges
not lasting long
I don't wont to be
just another statistic
I would want my marriage to last
I want to have a family
that loves each other
and always be together
no matter what we face
because i didn't conform
and i went at my own pace
to find that right person my own perfect fit
Love is like a maze easily lost and hard to find
it started with a kiss and ended like this
Should i get married?
Everybody else is doing it
what will they say if im all alone
all alone just waiting here
waiting for that beautiful day to come
How long will it take
will that day ever come?

No comments:

Post a Comment